Monday, August 1, 2011

O MY SIMS!
My first blog post! 
                                                   So here are a few things that I want to say...
  1. I will be updating the blog in about a day with new labels that will give you some VERY important details about the blog! :-)LIke the rules I will be following,updates and other detail thiny magigs
  2. I need your simmies! Female,male,teen,young adult,child any will do! I want them to appear in the legacy!You will be given full credit of course,they can be uploaded to mediafire or the exchange.No cc please except if it is transferable.Please post the link in the comments below
  3. I will update the story every Saturday but we will have teaser Wednesdays!
  4. I hope you will stick around and read my legacy!
  5. Just to get you interested here is a pic of our founder!I present Clary Mint!


4 comments:

  1. On thesims3.com, you can use my avatar. Here she is:

    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4368099

    She is also a legacy founder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!Thank you so much! My first comment,I'm so excited!Hope you'll stick around to read the legacy,first post will be up Saturday and tomorrow I'll post the teaser!Give me a link to your legcy please,would love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry my mistake I see there is a link on the download information,sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for more!! :D

    ReplyDelete