Saturday, August 6, 2011

Prologue

I had a wonderful life back in Sunset valley,filled with love,understanding and happiness.I married an amazing man called Sabastian and had a beautiful girl with him called Jackie.We were in madly in love

And then the tragedy hit...
We were alone,just Jackie and me alone in the world without much of anything.I had no job and we were never rich to begin with.I missed him terribly and wished that I could just push a reset button and that all would be right in the world again.We decided to pack up and head to a new life,our home had to many memories and I just could not spend one day more in a home filled with the smell and reminders of him.We headed to a Legacy Island
I bought a small one-bedroom house and still cry every night when I dream about him begging me to join him

 And the only thing keeping me from doing this is my angel,the only shred of happiness that I have left






I hope that this was a  decent first try! Thank you for reading,the actual chapters will be much longer,promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment